Communique - Vol 120
Top Dream Getaway Trip - September 2017
Jennifer Childress 3965 Marjorie Cardinell 2410
Vicki Edgar 3120 Bonnie Overfield 2290
Jennifer Rowell 3000 Brandi Willis 2225
Jacqueline Cassidy 2720 Laura Clarke 2030
Lisa McQueen 2655 Crystal Given 2010
Lisa Bruno 2635 Kate Edson 2590
Dijuanna LeFurgey 2455
***Points are as of 9/30/17. Sponsoring points for 9/18/17 -9/30/17 are not included.
Gemstra Navigation Overhaul
Static Categories with sub-categories (instead of using category filters)
Top Menu in Desktop
Flyout Menu in Mobile
Shopping and Managing Items in Your Gemstra Boutique
You can shop all Products by all brands when logged in as a Consultant. All Products are visible to you when you’re logged in. (Previously, you had to enable the Product before you could see or buy it.)
Your Customers will only see Products you’ve enabled. (Products not Enabled will not be visible to them)
Items can be enabled/managed from 2 places now:
When logged into your Boutique
In the Backoffice > Manage Boutique section
New Arrivals category - New items by partner brands will be showing in New Arrivals for up to 60 days
Only Brands you have items enabled in will show to your Customers
Brands may have Collections of their items grouped as capsules or collections
My Favorites are shown in your Boutique’s Homepage.
We’ve added the ability for you to make items your Favorites from the Backoffice > Manage Boutique section
Click on the Heart icon to favorite the item
Items added as Favorites will show to your Customers in the My Favorites section of your Boutique Homepage.
If no Favorites are selected, we have a default Bestsellers list that shows
Sort capability of Items in Categories:
Sort by Highest / Lowest Price in your Boutique
Sort by Newest / Oldest Creation Date in your Boutique
Leaderboards will be added to Backoffice
Top 20 New Consultant PQV, Top 20 Overall PQV, Top 20 Overall TQV, and Sponsorship
Top 20 PQV by Brand
Brand Content pages in your Boutique
Landing pages per Partner Brand
Additional content to help familiarize Customers with the brands
Filter capability per Category:
In your Backoffice
- Filter by Price, Brand, Enabled
"I signed up April 30 so I started full force May 1,my first month was fantastic I signed up two peopl under me and started to build my team. I hit Garnet once and the next three months were horrible!! June July and August I had absolutely no sales didn't even qualify but I keep doing follow ups I kept reaching out to potential customers and kept booking parties with no success!! In September I faced the hardest struggle of my life... I had a heart attack and almost died and also found out I was type 2 diabetic. On Sept 23 I went to the training event downtown and it was amazing. I learned so much. With all that being said the the point in this long post is my consistency paid off. My October has been amazing I'm so close to hitting Garnet and I'm well on my way hitting $1000 in sales a huge thank you to the ladies who spoke at the training" -Misty Hayes
"I am super excited for and proud of Samantha Gilley, who just did her first Live video! She forgot what she was going to say a couple times, but was so cute and all of her audience knew what they were watching was authentic.
What did she go Live about, you may ask. Sammie was just sharing 1. How excited she is that she received her Spooky bath bomb order and got FOUR prize cards, 2. Sharing Spooked 2 and encouraging her customers to take advantage of the current Giveaway, 3. BUBBLES promo and free Monster soaps, 4. That's a double prize opportunity! 5. New collection launch.
Going Live or even doing a pre-recorded video does not have to be a huge production. It can be as simple as sharing current events. Even if you have already posted about all of the above, you never know who missed your post, but will be watching your video. Remember your excitement is contagious and can be seen more through your body language than in text.
Sammie has inspired me to post a video today, how about you? Let's all put ourselves out there so our customers can see us and know we are real!!!" - Karynn Campbell
"I am so proud of Faith Alt for being within reach of $1000 and her 2nd commission bonus within her first 3 weeks of being a consultant! I am so excited to see more of what her Gemstra journey has in store for her! Great work!" -Sarah Rodriguez
- Reminder on Pre-Sales: New products are available for Pre-Sale which will last 48 hours for Consultants. Products that are sold out during Pre-Sale are not subject to be restocked unless at the discretion of JewelScent. Pre-Sale price of an additional 12.5% off of the Consultant discount price is available during those 48 hours and cannot be extended or re-applied to a product once the 48 hours is over.
- Reminder that All accounts need to have your account information up to date for the monthly $10.00 technology fee effective this month. ANY/ALL accounts that are not current will be compressed out and any downline structure will be compressed up to the next appropriate leader at the close of the month (10/31/2017). Please do not wait once accounts have gone through compression we can not revert back. This is a follow up to the announcement made three (3) months ago that all Gemstra Consultants need to pay a monthly $10.00 Technology fee to remain as an active Consultant. Policies and Procedures Section 3.21- Activity/Compression: "3.21 - Activity/Compression Effective 10/01/17: To stay active, a Consultant must continue to pay the monthly technology/platform fee (technology fee must be paid concurrently). Compression is designed to ensure all Gemstra Consultants have an active and engaged Sponsor who is leading by consistency and example. Deactivation will occur if a Consultant fails to pay the monthly technology/platform fee. Upon deactivation, the Consultant’s Team will roll-up (compress) to the nearest eligible Quartz and above Consultant Leader.
- For all new Consultants that Sign up in the month of October- Get qualified (100+ PQV) within your first 30 days and receive a $20 coupon code to shop on the JewelScent website. https://resources.gemstra.com/home/2017/10/5/october-incentive
Book Your Coaching Call
Are you ready to grow and take your business to the next level? Book your one-on-one Coaching Call with our Field Development Manager, Karen Braas-Johnson. Karen has 16 years of Direct Selling Experience and is here to work with you where you are and where you want to go!
To book your call you must …
1. SERIOUSLY want to grow your business forward with increased PQV and/or a desire to advance in rank.
2. Have completed your Consultant Onboard Training
3. Held your Launch Party plus two additional parties
4. Have at least 3 additional parties booked on your calendar
5. Report back to your Upline Leader with your plan to implement the goals that you established in your Coaching Call.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
BOOK 1: Consultant Onboarding! We have a strong vision to provide fun, flexibility, and freedom to independent Consultants everywhere. Our vision is to grow digital first entrepreneurs, offering robust technology and instant online support.
BOOK 2: Road to Leadership! Welcome to one of the most exciting journeys! We invite you to join our Leadership Team, and learn how to build a stable business and advance to the next level of Leadership.
BOOK 3: Become a Leader! The road to leadership is an exciting journey and one never traveled alone. You will learn what it means to be a Leader and why so many Consultants have chosen to build and lead a team.
Time: 6:00PM PT / 7:00PM MT / 8:00PM CT / 9:00PM ET
For participants: Dial (605) 468-8002
Enter Access Code – 956270#
If you do not like what your business is doing for you, then change how you are working in your business. You are in control of the outcome. Challenge yourself to talk to two (2) new people everyday. This will breathe new life into your business.
If you need to update your email address, please contact the Experience Team, so we can ensure that you will still receive future communications from us.
For additional information, please email email@example.com.