Communique - Vol 124
Top Sponsoring - october 2017
Jordan Gardner 4 Aislynn Lentz 3
Ashley Andersson 4 Laura Clarke 3
Amanda Paulson 3 Darby Mandy 3
Sabrina Jones 3 Jennifer Rowell 3
*Consultant may or may not be qualified.
Amie's Jewels of Wisdom
Be Creative and Think Outside the (Gift) Box!
Make it easy for customers to shop with you this holiday season. Grab-and-go-gifts, gift packs, pre-designed styles, or open shopping hours are easy and fun ways to make it convenient for your shoppers. Maybe consider a “Last Minute Shopping” live sale on your Facebook page or group! And don’t forget about marketing to men. Notoriously famous for last minute shopping, think creatively about this great demographic looking for gifts for the women in their lives!
Go Facebook LIVE with Holiday Props!
Embrace your inner Elf and go live to share a daily Countdown to Christmas! And yes, Santa hats and reindeer antlers are encouraged – because you wearing reindeer antlers will most definitely help you stand out in the newsfeed and get more LIKES. Showcase one gift idea each day and close with a CTA (Call to Action) that generates sales, then flip your camera to show your computer and give a quick ordering tutorial (show your website, and where to click to start their holiday shopping). And don’t forget to invite followers to request to join your Facebook VIP group for more holiday fun!
So many new things happening with the world of JewelScent / Gemstra. I hope you have been able to take advantage of the great promos, launches and specials that have been going on all month.
You may have also noticed that we are working hard to get you the most up to date information and training.
We have been adding a lot of new thing in your Backoffice: Resource
Communique (weekly - every Monday @6:00PM PST)
GEM 2018 (information & registration link)
Introduction for new Consultants (New Consultant video)
New Consultant onboarding emails (the 9 emails that go out to all new Consultant)
Business Training (Book 1-3 New Consultant Onboard Training, Road to Leadership and then Path To Leadership)
Essencial to know
JewelScent virtual parties
Share (Sharing the Opportunity)
Coaching calls (set your 1:1 appointment with Karen Brass-Johnson)
We are currently building this out now. This will be where you can access all the need to know information for every Partner Brand in Gemstra.
This is your personal business information so you know where your business is at all times.
ALL - Total PQV
- Nomination for our 2017 Brilliant GEM is now open. Do you know Consultant who has made a positive impact in your business? Well you can now click on this link to submit your nomination for a chance to recognized them at our 2018 GEM conference. https://goo.gl/forms/YxJpVJiThzaw5LEP2
- Our Corporate office will be closed this Thursday and Friday in observance to the Thanksgiving Holiday. We wish everyone a happy and safe holiday weekend. Normal business hours will resume Monday, November 27th at 9am PST.
- We are so excited about our GEM Conference! Go buy your Event ticket if you have not done this yet. We want to celebrate and recognize you at this Event. Just a reminder that event tickets cannot be combined with any other orders. Event tickets must be purchased separately. Click on this link to register: https://resources.gemstra.com/home/gem-conference-2018-5bgh7
- Corporate Facebook Page- We have been noticing that Consultants are posting links to their replicated sites in the comment section of our postings and ads on our Corporate Facebook Page. We ask that this stops as it is against our Policies and Procedures. We have been and will continue to delete your message and possibly block you from our Corporate page if this continues. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book Your Coaching Call
Are you ready to grow and take your business to the next level? Book your one-on-one Coaching Call with our Field Development Manager, Karen Braas-Johnson. Karen has 16 years of Direct Selling Experience and is here to work with you where you are and where you want to go!
To book your call you must …
1. SERIOUSLY want to grow your business forward with increased PQV and/or a desire to advance in rank.
2. Have completed your Consultant Onboard Training
3. Held your Launch Party plus two additional parties
4. Have at least 3 additional parties booked on your calendar
5. Report back to your Upline Leader with your plan to implement the goals that you established in your Coaching Call.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
BOOK 1: Consultant Onboarding! We have a strong vision to provide fun, flexibility, and freedom to independent Consultants everywhere. Our vision is to grow digital first entrepreneurs, offering robust technology and instant online support.
BOOK 2: Road to Leadership! Welcome to one of the most exciting journeys! We invite you to join our Leadership Team, and learn how to build a stable business and advance to the next level of Leadership.
BOOK 3: Become a Leader! The road to leadership is an exciting journey and one never traveled alone. You will learn what it means to be a Leader and why so many Consultants have chosen to build and lead a team.
Time: 6:00PM PT / 7:00PM MT / 8:00PM CT / 9:00PM ET
For participants: Dial (605) 468-8002
Enter Access Code – 956270#
If you do not like what your business is doing for you, then change how you are working in your business. You are in control of the outcome. Challenge yourself to talk to two (2) new people everyday. This will breathe new life into your business.
If you need to update your email address, please contact the Experience Team, so we can ensure that you will still receive future communications from us.
For additional information, please email email@example.com.