Communique - Vol 127
Rank Advancement - November 2017
Aislynn Lentz Alyssa Guidice
Ashley Naquin Michelle Ford
Melissa Hebert Grace Lane
Kristin Ringler Jamie Bainter
Jessamy Rose Sevilla Ashley Anderson
Rebecca Setnicky Amanda Rhame
Melissa Taylor Stephen Day
Annie Whitlock Nancy Newkirk
Wendy Linder Amanda Marsengill
Amanda Paulson Malinda Wirklund
Stacy Balfantz Courtney Carter
Jessica Beane Donna Harris
Amie's Jewels of Wisdom
Motivation is defined as the process that initiates, guides, and maintains goal-oriented behaviors. Motivation is what causes us to act, whether it's to get a glass of water to reduce thirst or reading a book to gain knowledge.
Motivation involves the biological, emotional, social and cognitive forces that activate behavior. In everyday usage, the term motivation is frequently used to describe why a person does something. Ask yourself the question and be specific and clear - What motivates you? What is it that you are striving to achieve?
Who you are today, does not define who you can BE. This is true in every aspect of your life, personal and business. Never compare yourself or your accomplishments to anyone else, we are all unique, different, and special. Strive to be the best YOU can be! Then watch all your dreams come true.
- New Consultant onboarding emails (the 9 emails that go out to all new Consultant) are now in our backoffice under Training - New Consultant Onboarding Emails.
- Nomination for our 2017 Brilliant GEM is now open. Do you know Consultant who has made a positive impact in your business? Well you can now click on this link to submit your nomination for a chance to recognized them at our 2018 GEM conference. https://goo.gl/forms/YxJpVJiThzaw5LEP2
- We are so excited about our GEM Conference! Go buy your Event ticket if you have not done this yet. We want to celebrate and recognize you at this Event. Just a reminder that event tickets cannot be combined with any other orders. Event tickets must be purchased separately. Click on this link to register: https://resources.gemstra.com/home/gem-conference-2018-5bgh7
Book Your Coaching Call
Are you ready to grow and take your business to the next level? Book your one-on-one Coaching Call with our Field Development Manager, Karen Braas-Johnson. Karen has 16 years of Direct Selling Experience and is here to work with you where you are and where you want to go!
To book your call you must …
1. SERIOUSLY want to grow your business forward with increased PQV and/or a desire to advance in rank.
2. Have completed your Consultant Onboard Training
3. Held your Launch Party plus at least two additional parties
4. Report back to your Upline Leader with your plan to implement the goals that you established in your Coaching Call.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
BOOK 1: Consultant Onboarding! We have a strong vision to provide fun, flexibility, and freedom to independent Consultants everywhere. Our vision is to grow digital first entrepreneurs, offering robust technology and instant online support.
BOOK 2: Road to Leadership! Welcome to one of the most exciting journeys! We invite you to join our Leadership Team, and learn how to build a stable business and advance to the next level of Leadership.
BOOK 3: Become a Leader! The road to leadership is an exciting journey and one never traveled alone. You will learn what it means to be a Leader and why so many Consultants have chosen to build and lead a team.
Time: 6:00PM PT / 7:00PM MT / 8:00PM CT / 9:00PM ET
For participants: Dial (605) 468-8002
Enter Access Code – 956270#
If you do not like what your business is doing for you, then change how you are working in your business. You are in control of the outcome. Challenge yourself to talk to two (2) new people everyday. This will breathe new life into your business.
If you need to update your email address, please contact the Experience Team, so we can ensure that you will still receive future communications from us.
For additional information, please email email@example.com.