Communique - Vol 128
Top Sponsoring - November 2017
Makenzie Taylor 15 Aimee Coles 4
Elliemay Budano 8 Jessica Jones 4
Marjorie Cardinell 7 Melissa Millis 4
Kelsey Stithem 5 Brandi Willis 4
Jennifer Childress 5
Amie's Jewels of Wisdom
As the year comes to a close, it's time to take a look back at some of your most memorable Achievements, Events and Dreams of 2017.
First look back and ask these questions ...
• What were the big events?
•What moments created joy?
• What were the small events?
•Did I meet my goals?
• Who and what am I thankful for?
•What have I learned?
• How have I grown?
• What moments caused stress?
• What do I want more of?
• What do I want less of?
Then take a moment and think about the coming year ...
• What are my personal goals for next year?
• How will I invest in the relationships with my family and friends next year?
• What are my business goals for next year?
• Is there any part of my thinking or behavior that needs to change?
Before you decide what you want to “do” for next year, what’s going to come off your plate to make space for your GOALS and DREAMS for this year?
The “Not to Do” List
Much of the advice for getting ready for the New Year centers on things "to do.” Let’s look at it from the other side. Identify what you will stop doing in the new year ahead. Our lives get so cluttered with everything we "should do” that we never do what we set out to do. We need to clear our minds, our path, and our way forward to do what really matters.
Set Yourself Up to Dream
Reflect back at your answers above and take a look at what you did in the last year – financial goals, life goals, business goals – and take some time to focus on what you accomplished, not on what you failed to mark off from your Goal List. Sometimes seeing it written down in one place helps you realize how much happened over the last 12 months. For example, do you ever ask yourself “where did all the time go?” I have found that by writing down what took place (vacation, time with friends, goals achieved, dreams that were accomplished), you may see things you have forgotten about. You may just be pleasantly surprised when you put pen to paper, as you begin to reflect on the past and remember some of your achievements you forgot about along the way, or maybe some you didn't know you even had.
By doing this, it might give you a better sense of the goals you would like to set for the following year.
Have you created space in your life to dream?
How could you carve out a bit of time (even just an hour) a day to work toward your goals and dreams?
Now that you have done all of this, complete the process by “wrapping all those thoughts in prayer and then set your goals for 2018. This process allows you to start the New Year feeling focused and hopeful!”
I wish all of you success as you wrap up this year and look towards next year.
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy Hanukkah to ALL!
VP of Consultant Development
- Our offices will be closed on Monday, December 25th in observance to the Christmas Holiday. We will resume normal business hours on Tuesday, December 26th.
- New Consultant onboarding emails (the 9 emails that go out to all new Consultant) are now in our backoffice under Training - New Consultant Onboarding Emails.
- Nomination for our 2017 Brilliant GEM is now open. Do you know Consultant who has made a positive impact in your business? Well you can now click on this link to submit your nomination for a chance to recognized them at our 2018 GEM conference. https://goo.gl/forms/YxJpVJiThzaw5LEP2
- We are so excited about our GEM Conference! Go buy your Event ticket if you have not done this yet. We want to celebrate and recognize you at this Event. Just a reminder that event tickets cannot be combined with any other orders. Event tickets must be purchased separately. Click on this link to register: https://resources.gemstra.com/home/gem-conference-2018-5bgh7
Book Your Coaching Call
Are you ready to grow and take your business to the next level? Book your one-on-one Coaching Call with our Field Development Manager, Karen Braas-Johnson. Karen has 16 years of Direct Selling Experience and is here to work with you where you are and where you want to go!
To book your call you must …
1. SERIOUSLY want to grow your business forward with increased PQV and/or a desire to advance in rank.
2. Have completed your Consultant Onboard Training
3. Held your Launch Party plus at least two additional parties
4. Report back to your Upline Leader with your plan to implement the goals that you established in your Coaching Call.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
BOOK 1: Consultant Onboarding! We have a strong vision to provide fun, flexibility, and freedom to independent Consultants everywhere. Our vision is to grow digital first entrepreneurs, offering robust technology and instant online support.
BOOK 2: Road to Leadership! Welcome to one of the most exciting journeys! We invite you to join our Leadership Team, and learn how to build a stable business and advance to the next level of Leadership.
BOOK 3: Become a Leader! The road to leadership is an exciting journey and one never traveled alone. You will learn what it means to be a Leader and why so many Consultants have chosen to build and lead a team.
Time: 6:00PM PT / 7:00PM MT / 8:00PM CT / 9:00PM ET
For participants: Dial (605) 468-8002
Enter Access Code – 956270#
If you do not like what your business is doing for you, then change how you are working in your business. You are in control of the outcome. Challenge yourself to talk to two (2) new people everyday. This will breathe new life into your business.
If you need to update your email address, please contact the Experience Team, so we can ensure that you will still receive future communications from us.
For additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.