Communique - Vol 131
December's top pqv
- Jennifer Childress - $3765.17 6. Vicki Edgar - $3030.67
- Brandi Willis - $3576.59 7. Cheryl Welch - $2982.93
- Helen Silvernail - $3320.29 8. Bonnie Overfield - $2701.04
- Wendy Linder - $3281.43 9. Karynn Campbell - $2572.41
- Jennifer Rowell - $3247.05 10. Laura Clarke - $2558.36
Amie's Jewels of Wisdom
Happy New Year - I’m so excited about the New Year ahead for us - ALL of US! We have so many enhancements and announcements planned throughout the year. SO, If you’re new... HOLD ON! If you have fallen short of your Goals and Dreams from last year - THAT’S OK, Failure is the heart of SUCCESS! Without Failure - How can you possibly Succeed? It’s there that you are able to grow and learn. For our New Year - 2018, I want to introduce you to a new Theme / A Mantra:
- Make a commitment to the activity, not the result.
- Everything is a process, not an event.
I know you all have a lot of questions for the year ahead and the best place to get your answers and information is going to be at our GEM Conference.
We will be sharing all the GEM highlights for those who are unable to attend on our Wednesday Corporate Training Call February 7th. BUT let’s talk about GEM ...
Here are some Highlights:
Friday night - Partner Brand Mix and Mingle
Recognition - New Ambassadors, Our Brilliant GEM 2018, SEED achievers 2017, TOP 10 in Sales, TOP 10 in Sponsoring, ALL new achieved Rank Advancements (held for three months AND received their bonus), 2017 Dream Getaway Trip Earners!
Announcement of NEW Partner Brands that will launch during 2018
GREAT products coming back … you will be ELATED
Exciting NEW program you will not want to miss hearing about!
Special, specific training to help you grow a business
- Starting your New Consultant on the Path to Success by our FDM Karen Braas-Johnson
- Living and Selling in your Business EVERY DAY by Jennifer Childress
- Virtual Party Training by Brandi Willis
- Home Party Training by our very own FIRST Ruby Jennifer Rowell
- Making the Most of your Events by Beth Horton
- Taking ALL you’ve learned at GEM and applying it by Yours Truly, Me, your VP of Consultant Development Amie Larson
- Hear from our TOP Sponsors in our featured Sponsoring Panel
- Social Media, Facebook, Instagram, UGC (User Generated Content) by our CEO Jay Cheng and Me again, Amie Larson
- Tech Updates and Announcements for your Business by our Tech Guys, David and Rod
- Our 2018 ALL NEW Dream Getaway Trip … WHERE?!!! How to Earn!
AND back by POPULAR Demand … our FAMOUS Wheel of Teal! An opportunity to Spin for PRIZES! Our very own Tech Guys David and Rod will be in charge of the spinning of the Wheel of TEAL!
And don’t forget our Saturday Night Dance Party!!! It is HERE and only here that you can see LIVE Jay Cheng’s “Moves”!
If you’re asking yourself right now - here are some great points that Karen wants to highlight. A couple of great reasons why you need to say YES - I’m Going!
From Karen ...
Early Bird registration of $99 ends January 10th. After January 10th the price returns to $149
You can use Rewards Points! 2 points for every dollar which is 198. BUT if you have 50 Rewards Points … use them and then pay the difference!
Find ROOMMATES! Save on Room expense! Embassy Suites has a full breakfast and a happy hour with drinks and hor d’oeuvres. The rooms have two beds and a sleeper sofa. You can comfortably sleep 3-4 in one room!
All attendees receive a Swag Bag which MORE than covers the cost of your Registration. Your Swag Bag contains things that will open doors of opportunity and help you grow your business - ALL hand selected by Amie!
Special gifts … can’t mention them but I guarantee you will want one!
WHY ATTENDING GEM IS A MUST!!!!!!!
You can’t afford NOT to come. It’s the launch pad for your 2018 business for the remainder of the year!
Conference is a time to set your yearly goals and begin the journey to achieving them. It’s where you will have an opportunity to meet the Corporate staff, talk with our Leaders and maybe find an Accountability Partner for the year.
More reasons for attending from Karen ...
There are SO many reasons!
The recognition (and the gifts that come with the recognition!)
The training (hearing FIRST-HAND from our CEO Jay Cheng, our VP of Consultant Development Amie Larson, ME! Your Field Development Manager, and EACH of the leaders who are training, who work their business EVERY SINGLE DAY, who have been working their business for over three years!
You’re also the FIRST to hear what’s coming!
The Wheel of Teal!
Many of you know but many of you may not know … Amie and I go way back! You know where we met? Our National Convention when we were both asked to be featured trainers in a NEW program the company was launching. We then were on Dream Getaway trips together, we stood on stage together, we were recognized together. Relationships are BORN at Conference!
So, make a commitment to the activity, not the result.
Everything is a process, not an event.
Book Your Coaching Call
Are you ready to grow and take your business to the next level? Book your one-on-one Coaching Call with our Field Development Manager, Karen Braas-Johnson. Karen has 16 years of Direct Selling Experience and is here to work with you where you are and where you want to go!
To book your call you must …
1. SERIOUSLY want to grow your business forward with increased PQV and/or a desire to advance in rank.
2. Have completed your Consultant Onboard Training
3. Held your Launch Party plus at least two additional parties
4. Report back to your Upline Leader with your plan to implement the goals that you established in your Coaching Call.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
BOOK 1: Consultant Onboarding! We have a strong vision to provide fun, flexibility, and freedom to independent Consultants everywhere. Our vision is to grow digital first entrepreneurs, offering robust technology and instant online support.
BOOK 2: Road to Leadership! Welcome to one of the most exciting journeys! We invite you to join our Leadership Team, and learn how to build a stable business and advance to the next level of Leadership.
BOOK 3: Become a Leader! The road to leadership is an exciting journey and one never traveled alone. You will learn what it means to be a Leader and why so many Consultants have chosen to build and lead a team.
Time: 6:00PM PT / 7:00PM MT / 8:00PM CT / 9:00PM ET
For participants: Dial (605) 468-8002
Enter Access Code – 956270#
If you do not like what your business is doing for you, then change how you are working in your business. You are in control of the outcome. Challenge yourself to talk to two (2) new people everyday. This will breathe new life into your business.
If you need to update your email address, please contact the Experience Team, so we can ensure that you will still receive future communications from us.
For additional information, please email email@example.com.