Communique - Vol 140
February 2018 Rank Advancement
Stephen Day - Lara Wall
Tamara Quaglino - Connie Fiorella - Wanda Borne
Lori Bowers - Leslie Douglas - Renee Rhoads
Tyra Forest - Terri Griffith - Virginia Brill
Terri Cosgrove - Tina Smith - Lorinda Kronenberg
Consultant corner/amie's jewels of wisdom
An ICU Acknowledgment from JC
"I’d love to spotlight an amazing lady on the Southern Jewels Team! Karen Richter came to GEM without knowing really anyone and not only was she sweet and made a ton of new friends; she took notes and came back from that conference full of ideas and has since raised her PQV and sponsored and has lots more prospects and ideas!!! I’m incredibly excited for her!!! Way to go Karen!!!"- Jennifer Childress
Amie’s words of Wisdom:
Stepping out of your comfort zone can be very scary. Karen is a perfect example of taking what you’ve learned and applying it to your business. Congratulations on your achievements!
“A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle.” ~Kahlil Gibran
VP Party Engagement
by Virginia Brill
One of the biggest challenges that we face when we do a Virtual Party instead of a Home Show, is getting an RSVP from guests and keeping them engaged throughout the whole thing. I’ve been working really hard to figure out how to get both and to maximize the VP experience to the fullest.
I have taken in training from multiple sources: my sponsor Rebekah Bitts, Wendy Linder, the leaders at GEM, and my calls with Karen as well as her posts. After doing the Booking Blitz at GEM, I got 6 parties lined up for March and decided this was going to be MY month. I’m now up to 8 parties for the month, 3 have already made rewards with an average of 10 guests regularly engaging, and 2 prospects for new sponsors. Major key factors I have learned from these ladies and through experiences of my own are as follows:
- Engage EARLY. I have my hostess post before the event is made saying how excited she is for her party. This gets a feel of who will be attending the party. I make my event 1-2 days before the Link is active . The party start date is when the Link is active. If my party starts Thurs, I create the event late Tuesday, early Wednesday. As soon as guests are invited I post a graphic letting them know there will be a drawing and everyone who RSVP’s gets an entry.
- Don’t drown them in Products. Make it fun. Once the party has started, I post a Roll Call graphic. Make it silly. One of my best ones that gets responses is to have them tell me where they met the hostess but to lie. This gets them being goofy and you get a feel for the dynamic of the group. Next is the guestbook graphic which gets them more entries into the giveaway.
- Live videos. In previous parties, I was posting way more about the product and less fun posts and by the 3rd product I had lost the group. What I have done recently, is the day before you do your live, post teasers for 3 products followed by your main game such as Bingo or points. This is key as it puts something fun to engage one at the end of the day. The next day, post the remaining 3 teasers and start getting them pumped for the live. Do your giveaway at the end of the Live and give extra entries for engagement on the video. Let them see you’re excited about the products and you’re excited to give them a prize.
- Hostess Coaching. This one is HUGE. Have your hostess be the one to initiate the tagging and reaching out about interest in ordering. This does 2 things: 1) a stranger isn’t cold messaging them 2) it shows the hostess WANTS the rewards and the party to succeed. The guests will help their friend out. And if she’s excited they will want to learn more.
- Once you are engaged, let them decide. Say something like “Thank you for supporting the hostess, and let me know how you liked your product! Maybe soon we can set up something to get you some free stuff too.” This leaves it in their court while peaking interest.
- Lastly, balance. You want a fun party, but you want sales too. You want to find a happy balance between games and product. I find for me, that 3 games within a 10 day party works. 1 is the big game going throughout the party. 2 are short games to relieve the pressure of straight info. And if you do it at the right time within the party, it will flow sooo easily. 1-2 posts a day will suffice as no one wants their phone blowing up for 10 days. The 2 days that are the exception are the beginning when you are getting the descriptions out.
These are all things that I have adapted to my parties that I’m seeing results with. Not all parties are the same though so don’t get discouraged if what is working for one party is failing completely in another. One of the quotes I have all over the place that I heard at GEM (I don’t remember which leader said it) “If you don’t change your direction today, you might just end up where you’re going.”
Additional TIPS & THOUGHTS….
This business is about RELATIONSHIP, GROWTH and CHANGE!
It takes all 3 in order to be successful. Once you make the decision to stop learning, to become unteachable, your growing will STOP. This is a fact!
Another thing to always remember is building a business is a process, not an event. You can’t show up and be at the finish line. You have to be willing to train for the race before you can ever run it. It’s not about the first mile, it’s about finishing the last mile. Whatever that looks like for YOU, ONLY YOU! It’s in the beginning and the middle of the race where you define the outcome of the race, including finishing the race.
BE THE BEST YOU!
Steps toward SUCCESS:
You have to first Start, think about it, Visualize how you are going to start, make a list, map out a plan, Visualize the end result, do it, do it again, and again, keep doing it until you reach success!
Because Success is like an iceberg. Others only see the top of it. What lies below the top of success is: Hard work, Dedication, Habits, Sacrifices, Action, Failures, Persistence, Goals, Focus, many Risks and a lot of long tiring DAYS.
BUT the outcome is always REWARDING!
Prize club - jewels of america
- April's Subscription box is now available. Don't miss out going to the amazing state of Texas.
- If you need to make any changes to your subscription box you will need to cancel your current subscription and resign up. Example: Address change, ring size, quantities etc...
- If a customer signs up for the subscription box but then decides to become a Consultant they will also need to cancel their subscription and resign up to be able to get the Consultant discount.
- Sweepstakes- Just as a reminder, everyone who has purchased the subscription box (Consultant or Customer) is automatically entered into that month's sweepstakes. If someone is interested in entering the sweepstakes who did not subscribe for the Prize Club can mail in the postcard but there is a limit of one per household.
- Recurring Charge - If you sign up on the 31st of the month for the Prize Club and the following month does not have 31 days your recurring charge will automatically update to the 1st of the following month.
Example: Monthly recurring payments due and collected on the 31st
If the subscription terms are $25.99 USD a month and the subscriber signs up on Thursday, July 31. The subscriber is billed as follows:
Thursday, July 31 = $25.99 USD
Saturday, August 31 = $25.99 USD
Wednesday, October 1= $25.99 USD
Saturday, November 1= $25.99 USD
and so on
Notice that no recurring monthly payment was collected in September, but recurring payments were collected roughly every 30 days.
- Reminder - The price for our Classic candle will increase effective 4/2/18 @ noon $26.99.
fEB - mARCH iNCENTIVE
Book Your Coaching Call
Are you ready to grow and take your business to the next level? Book your one-on-one Coaching Call with our Field Development Manager, Karen Braas-Johnson. Karen has 16 years of Direct Selling Experience and is here to work with you where you are and where you want to go!
To book your call you must …
1. SERIOUSLY want to grow your business forward with increased PQV and/or a desire to advance in rank.
2. Have completed your Consultant Onboard Training
3. Held your Launch Party plus at least two additional parties
4. Report back to your Upline Leader with your plan to implement the goals that you established in your Coaching Call.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
BOOK 1: Consultant Onboarding! We have a strong vision to provide fun, flexibility, and freedom to independent Consultants everywhere. Our vision is to grow digital first entrepreneurs, offering robust technology and instant online support.
BOOK 2: Road to Leadership! Welcome to one of the most exciting journeys! We invite you to join our Leadership Team, and learn how to build a stable business and advance to the next level of Leadership.
BOOK 3: Become a Leader! The road to leadership is an exciting journey and one never traveled alone. You will learn what it means to be a Leader and why so many Consultants have chosen to build and lead a team.
Time: 6:00PM PT / 7:00PM MT / 8:00PM CT / 9:00PM ET
For participants: Dial (605) 468-8002
Enter Access Code – 956270#
If you do not like what your business is doing for you, then change how you are working in your business. You are in control of the outcome. Challenge yourself to talk to two (2) new people everyday. This will breathe new life into your business.
If you need to update your email address, please contact the Experience Team, so we can ensure that you will still receive future communications from us.
For additional information, please email email@example.com.