Communique - Vol 153
may 2018 - Top SPONSORING
Stephanie Ryan - 3
Bonnie Overfield - 2
Sandee Cochran - 2
Laura Clarke - 2
Melissa Williams - 2
Hailee Jenkins - 2
Dijuanna LeFurgey - 2
Julie Colella - 2
amie's jewels of wisdom
7 Ways to Persist When Everything in You Wants to Give Up
Here are the seven things that can help keep you going, when everything in you wants to quit. If you find yourself in a situation where you want to give up, STOP, take a breath and realign yourself.
1. Ignore everyone else.
Only focus on what you're doing, what you can do and what you're capable of doing. YOU are not anyone else, so NEVER compare yourself to others. NEVER compare your business with someone else business. Sure you may see others that achieve more or faster, but you don’t know their situation. NEVER allow anyone to rob you of your JOY, your GOALS and your DREAMS. If you are feeling deflated STOP worrying and STOP comparing everyone else’s journey to your own, begin focusing on what you have control of and how your going to achieve it.
As you work toward your DREAM, it can be easy to get distracted when you see others achieving their goals easier, faster, better than you. It can make you feel inadequate and unsatisfied with your own progress. But when it comes to conquering a goal, what’s happening with others is irrelevant when it detracts from your ability to move forward.
When tackling your tasks, you need every ounce of energy you can muster. Make sure your focus on what’s ahead of you as you propel forward. Never mind what might be behind you or even alongside of you. Just worry about YOU.
2. Become your own biggest supporter.
Although it can be energizing to have others around to motivate and support you, having them there is a luxury, not a requirement. When you can learn from that lesson it will allow you to turn inward and find your strength and determination to keep going. Give yourself some high-five every step and celebrate every milestone along the way to stay encourage and on track.
Sometimes on the road to success, you will have to walk alone. If you find yourself in that position, find a way to give yourself what you need in order to continue.
3. Stop and appreciate the little things.
By stopping and appreciating the little things, you begin to stop focusing on the struggles. Allow yourself to be busy in being grateful for where you are.
It can be easy to focus all your energy on reaching your ultimate goal. But if the only thing you can see is your end destination, you’ll miss the beauty of the journey along the way. The new experiences and welcome surprises provide much-needed fuel to keep yourself going.
4. Focus on the next step.
It can become discouraging when you think that you're so far away from where you want to be. That is why it’s so important to frame your goals with mini-milestones that make the next steps more manageable. Just take one more step, OK, now just take one more and so one until you get where you want to be.
When your goal seems too big, it can feel impossible, which opens the door for resistance to creep in. By breaking your target into bite-sized pieces, you can keep yourself in motion and build momentum.
5. Throw your watch out the window.
When you focus on the time it was supposed to take, you begin to get frustrated at yourself for not being good enough or fast enough. BUT WHO DEFINED JUST HOW LONG IT WAS SUPPOSED TO TAKE? To tell you the truth, nobody will cared how long it took and you shouldn’t either. All that matters is completing the journey.
As you work on reaching your goals, stop looking at the clock. Stop measuring yourself against someone or something else. It will only serve to distract you from focusing on what you need to do right now to advance.
6. Stop looking for a way out.
Not every GOAL has a straight and easy path. Remember it’s in the valleys and struggles that your are to grow, sure it might be hard and even uncomfortable, but the outcome is always worth it.
When your struggles are in the forefront, it is natural to want to make it go away. But when you invest time looking for a way to quit on your journey, you waste precious energy that could be used to help you overcome the hurdle that is before you, where you will gain long-term growth.
7. Acknowledge your limitations.
Sometimes your path needs to be recalculated, and that’s OK. You just might find that after implementing some new strategy, the journey my be less grueling.
Your road to success might not look like everyone else’s. That’s OK. Everyone’s situation is different. Instead acknowledge where you are, so you can give yourself what you need to be successful.
As you work to achieve your goals, there will be obstacles, bumps and bruises along the way. When the journey becomes more uncomfortable than what you are used to, it can be easy to throw in the towel and retreat.
But if you follow these lessons, you can find the strength to keep going in the midst of difficulty. And when you persist, you’ll discover the reward was worth the effort.
Don’t give up. ALWAYS BE THE BEST YOU!
"I've been working on these spa jars all weekend, with cotton rounds or washcloth, soap (with a ring), and face mask for $25. Great summer hostess gift! - Beth Horton, Founding Ambassador
Prize club - jewels of america
- Join us on Thursday, June 28th for our Oregon Spin. Our VP of Consultnat Development, Amie Larson will be going live on the JewelScent Corporate Facebook page at 10am PT.
- Our new Subscription box is here! Come join us as we go to the beautiful state of Georgia. Don't wait and join us on this journey across America before July 10th (or while supplies last).
- If you need to make any changes to your subscription box you will need to cancel your current subscription and resign up. Example: Address change, ring size, quantities etc...
If a customer signs up for the subscription box but then decides to become a Consultant they will also need to cancel their subscription and resign up to be able to get the Consultant discount.
- Sweepstakes- Just as a reminder, everyone who has purchased the subscription box (Consultant or Customer) is automatically entered into that month's sweepstakes. If someone is interested in entering the sweepstakes who did not subscribe for the Prize Club can mail in the postcard but there is a limit of one per household.
- Recurring Charge - If you sign up on the 31st of the month for the Prize Club and the following month does not have 31 days your recurring charge will automatically update to the 1st of the following month.
Example: Monthly recurring payments due and collected on the 31st. If the subscription terms are $25.99 USD a month and the subscriber signs up on Thursday, July 31. The subscriber is billed as follows:
Thursday, July 31 = $25.99 USD
Saturday, August 31 = $25.99 USD
Wednesday, October 1= $25.99 USD
Saturday, November 1= $25.99 USD
and so on.
Notice that no recurring monthly payment was collected in September, but recurring payments were collected roughly every 30 days.
We have added 3 brand new Sign-up options as of June 1st to the JewelScent's website. Click the button below to read more about what each option has to offer. Make June your best sponsoring month yet!
Legacy Designs is now available for Virtual Parties, Home Shows, 1:1's, and Share and Earns. Go and check out the new and exciting items that were launched just in time for Summer.
Jewelry Care Tips
We are so excited that you LOVE your new jewelry line “Legacy Designs”!
Since this is fashion jewelry, here’s a few reminders to help keep it sparkling!
- When not wearing it, keep it airtight in a jewelry box or ziplock baggie
- Keep it dry! Don’t wear it when showering, swimming or doing dishes
When following these simple tips
you will enjoy wearing your jewelry for seasons to come!
- Compression will happen every 15th of the month beginning in June.
- We are working on our Soap category and until we know what direction we want to go with we will not be replenishing this category. We apologize for any inconvenience but we want to make sure we bring you the best and most delightful products.
Book Your Coaching Call
Are you ready to grow and take your business to the next level? Book your one-on-one Coaching Call with our Field Development Manager, Karen Braas-Johnson. Karen has 16 years of Direct Selling Experience and is here to work with you where you are and where you want to go!
To book your call you must …
1. SERIOUSLY want to grow your business forward with increased PQV and/or a desire to advance in rank.
2. Have completed your Consultant Onboard Training
3. Held your Launch Party plus at least two additional parties
4. Report back to your Upline Leader with your plan to implement the goals that you established in your Coaching Call.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
BOOK 1: Consultant Onboarding! We have a strong vision to provide fun, flexibility, and freedom to independent Consultants everywhere. Our vision is to grow digital first entrepreneurs, offering robust technology and instant online support.
BOOK 2: Road to Leadership! Welcome to one of the most exciting journeys! We invite you to join our Leadership Team, and learn how to build a stable business and advance to the next level of Leadership.
BOOK 3: Become a Leader! The road to leadership is an exciting journey and one never traveled alone. You will learn what it means to be a Leader and why so many Consultants have chosen to build and lead a team.
Time: 6:00PM PT / 7:00PM MT / 8:00PM CT / 9:00PM ET
For participants: Dial (605) 468-8002
Enter Access Code – 956270#
If you do not like what your business is doing for you, then change how you are working in your business. You are in control of the outcome. Challenge yourself to talk to two (2) new people everyday. This will breathe new life into your business.
If you need to update your email address, please contact the Experience Team, so we can ensure that you will still receive future communications from us.
For additional information, please email email@example.com.