Communique - Vol 154
may 2018 - rank Advancement
Robin Houk - Michael Sparman
Alicia Collins - Becky Bjerklie
Krissy Walsh - Robert Bango
Jodi Foster - Heather Campbell
Kryatal Moore - Angela Alguire
Robin Houk - Amy Lesko
Stephanie Ryan - Christy Neel
Adrienne Brimhall - Tabatha Gilbert
Busy Busy Busy!
I see this in every aspect of life. Almost everyone thinks THEY are the busiest person. They think NO ONE else’s schedule is as busy as theirs.
I overheard an older retired woman at church say under her breath, “no one is busier than me.”
Another guy I know says almost every time I see him, “I’m so tired. Work is kicking my A--! I don’t know if I can make it, I may need to take a nap.”
I have a family member that continually talks about how busy she is and then starts to recount her schedule over the last few days and weeks.
“Busy” has become a part of our identity. The busier we are, the more self-worth we seem to have. And it doesn’t help that we have the “information highway”, the internet, at our fingertips. How many times a day are we googling something? It also doesn’t help that we’re continually on Social Media comparing our lives to the lives of others.
Here’s my challenge to ALL of US …
STOP using “I’m too busy” as your Excuse!
I was reminded the other day of this saying, “if you want something done, ask a busy person.”
Do you realize the top producers in our company are VERY BUSY people? Most of them have at least two children at home, work a demanding full-time job, and still make time to run a successful JewelScent business.
What is the key phrase I just used in the sentence above? They “MAKE TIME!”
Think about it … don’t you make time for what is important to you? Or make time for what is necessary?
When school starts, you make time in your schedule to get the kids breakfast and get them to school on time.
When school is over at the end of the day, you make time to pick the kids up or meet them at their bus stop.
When your kids are sick, you make time to get them to the doctor.
When you haven’t seen your best friend in a long time, you make time to get together for lunch or a phone conversation.
When you’re out running errands and really want a coffee drink, you make time to swing through Starbucks.
When you decide to want to get in better shape, you make time to go for a walk or go to the gym.
Here’s the Truth Bomb in all of this … when you say, “I’m too busy”, what you’re REALLY saying is, “this is not important enough for me to make time for it.”
The reality is … the busier you are, the better you manage your schedule.
In addition, the more you hear yourself say, “I’m so busy” or “I’m too busy” you do nothing but reinforce that notion in your mind.
STOP saying “I’m too busy!”
STOP thinking “No one else is as busy as you!” Trust me … they are!
Instead say to yourself, “what am I going to MAKE TIME for today?!”
Make that your NEW identity! You will feel less crazed and more in control of your schedule!
Please join our Founding Ambassador, Jennifer Rowell, Beth Horton, Jennifer Childress, & Brandi Willis along with our VP of Consultant Development, Amie Larson, on Saturday, August 11th for this years Summer Training!
Where: Holiday Inn Orlando- Disney Springs Area (Lake Buena Vista, FL.) 1805 Hotel Plaza Blvd. Lake Buena Vista, Fl 32830
When: Saturday, August 11th at 9am - 5pm EDT
For more information click on the link below!
Prize club - jewels of america
- Join us on Thursday, June 28th for our Oregon Spin. Our VP of Consultnat Development, Amie Larson will be going live on the JewelScent Corporate Facebook page at 10am PT.
- Our new Subscription box is here! Come join us as we go to the beautiful state of Georgia. Don't wait and join us on this journey across America before July 10th (or while supplies last).
- If you need to make any changes to your subscription box you will need to cancel your current subscription and resign up. Example: Address change, ring size, quantities etc...
If a customer signs up for the subscription box but then decides to become a Consultant they will also need to cancel their subscription and resign up to be able to get the Consultant discount.
- Sweepstakes- Just as a reminder, everyone who has purchased the subscription box (Consultant or Customer) is automatically entered into that month's sweepstakes. If someone is interested in entering the sweepstakes who did not subscribe for the Prize Club can mail in the postcard but there is a limit of one per household.
- Recurring Charge - If you sign up on the 31st of the month for the Prize Club and the following month does not have 31 days your recurring charge will automatically update to the 1st of the following month.
Example: Monthly recurring payments due and collected on the 31st. If the subscription terms are $25.99 USD a month and the subscriber signs up on Thursday, July 31. The subscriber is billed as follows:
Thursday, July 31 = $25.99 USD
Saturday, August 31 = $25.99 USD
Wednesday, October 1= $25.99 USD
Saturday, November 1= $25.99 USD
and so on.
Notice that no recurring monthly payment was collected in September, but recurring payments were collected roughly every 30 days.
We have added 3 brand new Sign-up options as of June 1st to the JewelScent's website. Click the button below to read more about what each option has to offer. Make June your best sponsoring month yet!
Legacy Designs is now available for Virtual Parties, Home Shows, 1:1's, and Share and Earns. Go and check out the new and exciting items that were launched just in time for Summer.
Jewelry Care Tips
We are so excited that you LOVE your new jewelry line “Legacy Designs”!
Since this is fashion jewelry, here’s a few reminders to help keep it sparkling!
- When not wearing it, keep it airtight in a jewelry box or ziplock baggie
- Keep it dry! Don’t wear it when showering, swimming or doing dishes
When following these simple tips
you will enjoy wearing your jewelry for seasons to come!
- Compression will happen every 15th of the month beginning in June.
- We are working on our Soap category and until we know what direction we want to go with we will not be replenishing this category. We apologize for any inconvenience but we want to make sure we bring you the best and most delightful products.
Book Your Coaching Call
Are you ready to grow and take your business to the next level? Book your one-on-one Coaching Call with our Field Development Manager, Karen Braas-Johnson. Karen has 16 years of Direct Selling Experience and is here to work with you where you are and where you want to go!
To book your call you must …
1. SERIOUSLY want to grow your business forward with increased PQV and/or a desire to advance in rank.
2. Have completed your Consultant Onboard Training
3. Held your Launch Party plus at least two additional parties
4. Report back to your Upline Leader with your plan to implement the goals that you established in your Coaching Call.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
BOOK 1: Consultant Onboarding! We have a strong vision to provide fun, flexibility, and freedom to independent Consultants everywhere. Our vision is to grow digital first entrepreneurs, offering robust technology and instant online support.
BOOK 2: Road to Leadership! Welcome to one of the most exciting journeys! We invite you to join our Leadership Team, and learn how to build a stable business and advance to the next level of Leadership.
BOOK 3: Become a Leader! The road to leadership is an exciting journey and one never traveled alone. You will learn what it means to be a Leader and why so many Consultants have chosen to build and lead a team.
Time: 6:00PM PT / 7:00PM MT / 8:00PM CT / 9:00PM ET
For participants: Dial (605) 468-8002
Enter Access Code – 956270#
If you do not like what your business is doing for you, then change how you are working in your business. You are in control of the outcome. Challenge yourself to talk to two (2) new people everyday. This will breathe new life into your business.
If you need to update your email address, please contact the Experience Team, so we can ensure that you will still receive future communications from us.
For additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.