Communique - Vol 149
April 2018 top pqv
1. Adrienne Brimhall - $4861.87 2. Dijuanna LeFurgey - $3477.05
3. Jennifer Thompson - $3197.65 4. Bonnie Overfield - $3163.44
5. Jane Sheehan - $2836.19 6. Cindy Bobzien - $2695
7. DaShawna Pellegrino - $2662.34 8. Jennifer Childress - $2631.04
9. Lorinda Kronenberg - $2534.01 10. Donna Harris - $2297.29
11. Crystal Given - $2252.21 12. Julie Colella - $2233.81
13. Lori Bowers - $2148.43 14. Lara Wall - 2097.61
15. Kayla Perkinson - $2034.82 16. Stephanie Ryan - $2016.52
17. Marjorie Cardinell - $2007.75 18. Laura Clarke - $2002.35
amie's jewels of wisdom
Sometimes your breaking point is simply a starting point to a better path!
We can be on a path that we think is best but we seem to always get tripped up. This might be just the right time to evaluate if the path you’re traveling on is the best path to be taking.
It’s so important to know where you want to end up in order to map out how you’re going to get there. Don’t make the mistake of moving forward with no final destination point. If you do, you may find that you’re actually going backwards. The other thing that is so valuable is to have bench marks along the way. This helps to keep you on the correct path.
Here is a visual for you: If you are going on a family vacation and you know that your final destination will take you a whole day of traveling, then you need to plan ahead where you will be stopping. You need to plan gas stops, meal stops, as well as any other incidentals to make your travels easy.
It’s so important to live by the 5 by 5 Rule.
“If it’s not going to matter in 5 years, don’t spend more than 5 minutes being upset about it!”
What I’m saying here is sometimes we get so caught up in what’s not going to happen that we then lose sight of what is actually happening. These 2 thoughts are not only important, but valuable for your personal life. It also holds true for your business.
Is your desire to advance to Garnet and/or Amethyst?
Have you been there before and are ready to get there again?
Do you have consultants in your downline that want to advance to Garnet and/or Amethyst?
Are you ready for a refresher on the basics that get you there either for your own advancement or guiding your team?
Calling ALL Consultants!
We are offering TWO additional Garnet and Amethyst Group Training Calls this week …
Wednesday May 16th
9:00 AM PST
Thursday May 17th
9:00 AM PST
Join in! We’ve had three Leaders join the calls that have taken place already: Marjorie Cardinell, Karynn Campbell, and Kate Edson. These Leaders also offered some very valuable input in our Question and Answer time.
Take advantage of ALL of our Training Resources available to you:
Facebook LIVE Trainings
“The capacity to learn is a GIFT, the ability to learn is a SKILL, the willingness to learn is a CHOICE.”
"I want to highlight a level 1 of mine that I think is incredible! Becky Bjerklie has let her business take a back seat for a while due to various things. However, 2018 she decided to jump back in with a vengeance. She said she is dedicated and wants to get her business back where it used to be. I’m so excited for her and I can tell she’s on the Fast track to success! In April, she sponsored Michelle Meyers who did over $1000 in sales in her first 30 days. These two are going to be unstoppable!!!" - Jennifer Rowell, Founding Ambassador
cute & fun summer ideas
- Our new Subscription box is here! Come join us as we go to the beautiful state of Oregon.
- If you need to make any changes to your subscription box you will need to cancel your current subscription and resign up. Example: Address change, ring size, quantities etc...
- If a customer signs up for the subscription box but then decides to become a Consultant they will also need to cancel their subscription and resign up to be able to get the Consultant discount.
- Sweepstakes- Just as a reminder, everyone who has purchased the subscription box (Consultant or Customer) is automatically entered into that month's sweepstakes. If someone is interested in entering the sweepstakes who did not subscribe for the Prize Club can mail in the postcard but there is a limit of one per household.
- Recurring Charge - If you sign up on the 31st of the month for the Prize Club and the following month does not have 31 days your recurring charge will automatically update to the 1st of the following month.
Example: Monthly recurring payments due and collected on the 31st. If the subscription terms are $25.99 USD a month and the subscriber signs up on Thursday, July 31. The subscriber is billed as follows:
Thursday, July 31 = $25.99 USD
Saturday, August 31 = $25.99 USD
Wednesday, October 1= $25.99 USD
Saturday, November 1= $25.99 USD
and so on.
Notice that no recurring monthly payment was collected in September, but recurring payments were collected roughly every 30 days.
Legacy Designs is now available for Virtual Parties, Home Shows, 1:1's, and Share and Earns. Go and check out the new and exciting items that were launched just in time for Summer.
virtual kit information
This is what our what our $49 Virtual Kit includes:
💎Your Monthly replicated website
💎The first three months tech fee for your website FREE!
💎Personal discount of 20-35% off ALL items
💎Commissions of 20-35% on customer purchases
💎Commissions on your team sales
💎Bonus opportunities up to $10,000🤩
💎Trainings, Forms, Business Tools in your backoffice
💎A personal boutique featuring an array of delightful products customized by YOU!
💎Opportunity to earn Dream Getaway Trips to exotic destinations🌴
💎Lifelong friendships and relationships
Where can you start a business like THIS for just $49?! Share this gift everywhere you go and with everyone you know!
Remember ... “when you don’t ask ... the answer is always NO!”
Book Your Coaching Call
Are you ready to grow and take your business to the next level? Book your one-on-one Coaching Call with our Field Development Manager, Karen Braas-Johnson. Karen has 16 years of Direct Selling Experience and is here to work with you where you are and where you want to go!
To book your call you must …
1. SERIOUSLY want to grow your business forward with increased PQV and/or a desire to advance in rank.
2. Have completed your Consultant Onboard Training
3. Held your Launch Party plus at least two additional parties
4. Report back to your Upline Leader with your plan to implement the goals that you established in your Coaching Call.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
BOOK 1: Consultant Onboarding! We have a strong vision to provide fun, flexibility, and freedom to independent Consultants everywhere. Our vision is to grow digital first entrepreneurs, offering robust technology and instant online support.
BOOK 2: Road to Leadership! Welcome to one of the most exciting journeys! We invite you to join our Leadership Team, and learn how to build a stable business and advance to the next level of Leadership.
BOOK 3: Become a Leader! The road to leadership is an exciting journey and one never traveled alone. You will learn what it means to be a Leader and why so many Consultants have chosen to build and lead a team.
Time: 6:00PM PT / 7:00PM MT / 8:00PM CT / 9:00PM ET
For participants: Dial (605) 468-8002
Enter Access Code – 956270#
If you do not like what your business is doing for you, then change how you are working in your business. You are in control of the outcome. Challenge yourself to talk to two (2) new people everyday. This will breathe new life into your business.
If you need to update your email address, please contact the Experience Team, so we can ensure that you will still receive future communications from us.
For additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.